Dancing with Shadows (conflicts)
- Grace was born into Tsa La Gi culture and was adopted by Lakota Grace Spotted Eagle and taught traditional ways.
- Abused as a teen in foster care she experienced alcoholic/drug abuse and homelessness.
- She shares her story of survival in workshops and seminars.
Survival ...Negotiating Shadows, Part 1
- In 1980, began a teaching journey in USA and Europe.
- Working as artist and healer for social changes.
- In 1986 trained in Europe as homeopath.
- Taught holistic approach to addiction.
- Practiced homeopathic medicine in Europe and USA.
- Invited by Norwegian government to present “One Brain” biofeedback work in 1994.
Negotiating Shadows, Part 2
- Adjunct Faculty at University of Alaska, Fairbanks in 1998
- Founder of Alaskans Against Violence, served on Concerned Citzens for Youth Task Force by invitation of mayors of Fairbanks and North Pole, Alaska.
- Served on various committees, public information panels, board of directors positions in Alaska and the lower 48.
- Working with Portland, Oregon Mayor's Office of Youth Violence Prevention, Gang Violence Taskforce (GVTF).
- Have worked with addiction issues in youth, families and communities for over 30 years.